Our preventive measure to contain the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To provide the safety and precious shopping moments for customers, we have taken the following preventive measures to avoid the “Three Cs” which are closed spaces with poor ventilation, crowded places with many people, close contact settings such as close ranges conversations. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
1) Staffs must wear masks and follow the coughing manners.
2) Staffs must wash hands properly and disinfect frequently.
3) In order to avoid close contact, staffs should keep social distance when serving customers or working with other staffs. Also, the seats in cafe, food court and restaurants are reduced.
4) If the store gets crowded, measures may be taken to control the number of people to enter the store to avoid the excessive congestion.
5) Ensure the entrance door of the store open or keep ventilation in the store to maintain fresh air.
6) Ensure to disinfect public area and frequently touched items such as handrails, doorknobs and others regularly.
7) Disinfections are installed in the restrooms and other places at the center.
8) From the hygiene perspective, some of the facilities and services are not available.
9) Staffs need to check body temperature and health status every morning. Staffs with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms are required to stay home.
10) Following the “Three Cs” measures, depend on the situation, restricted admission may be taken.
<Request to our customers>
● Please avoid visiting if you have a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms.
● Please wear masks when visiting the center.
● Please kindly wash hands properly and disinfect frequently.
● Please keep social distance with others.
● We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation.